Well I can not believe we have almost been here ONE WHOLE YEAR. May 30th will be one year for me Jenna and Mycah (jr came before us and Kendra came end of summer break).
I can not believe the school year is coming to an end. Tomorrow is the un offical last day of high school. Tomorrow they have stuff the first half the day, the 2nd half is just classroom clean up. The kids can leave at 1130 with a parent note. So Kendra is driving tomorrow so that she and Mycah and leave early.
So I would ASSUME that tomorrow is the last day. But the kids informed me that there is also school on Friday. It is ONLY for kids who need to take make up finales. BUT if you dont go, you will be marked absent.. what ever.. Mycah might need to go, because I took them out early today for a dental appointment. He didnt think he had a final in JROTC, but he might have, so he might have to go Friday.
They took EOTY (end of the year) Tests. These are not finals, but yearly testing where you fill in the bubble, mulipul choice, timed tests. They got their science results back today. Mycah for a 93%. The HIGHEST grade for all kids in 9th grade science!!!! Kendra is also in 9th grade science (she had to make up a lost credit from moving).. she has had an A all year long.. great grades on all classroom tests..etc.. and Mycah beat her on the EOTY testing..
I tried to tell him that he is very smart, he has great potental.. he needs to show it ALL year long!!
Kendra did get a good enough grade on her final in Math to keep her A.. I dont know any other grades for the kids.
As for the summer. Mycah will be going to Arizona for alittle over a month in June. I am flying with him to help him get there, and learn how to use the airport for his flight home, and to get away myself too.. I will be there 4 days. We will be there for Mycahs 15th birthday and also for fathers day.
Kendra, I am not sure what she is doing this summer. She is hoping to see her boyfriend who lives in Missouri, but I dont know what is going on with that whole situation.
As for Jenna, she has school next week, but it is only 2 1/1 days and they are play and party days... so instead Sunday night we are driving her to Atlanta to where Tera will be.. and we are dropping jenna off with Tera.. she will go home with her for a week or two, then she will head on to Jrs Grandmas house for afew weeks.
Thats about it from us..Jr and I are working working working!!!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment