Saturday, October 3, 2009

Its October already?

Wow where has the year gone?? we have less then 3 months left in this year..

Well the kids are all back in school and the routine is pretty normal.. but then this week it gets all jacked up and we have to start a new routine.

Jr is gone to California for a month. Back to good ole Fort Irwin Ca for training. This is the first time he has ever been on THIS side of the training there.. he did 36 missions while we were stationed there on THAT side.

Jenna is in 5th grade. She is in excellerated Math and Language Arts classes. She has SERIOUSLY 3 hours of homework a night. It is really taking a toll on us, and I think after this first report card I am going to pull her from the class. If there just wasnt so much work!! If I am working nights there is no way she will get that work done, unless we wake up at like 4am in the morning.. Kendra and Mycah can only help her so much without attitudes on both sides.. and with Jr gone.. there is no other choice.

Jenna is also doing her first year of Girl Scouts. She has been to 2 meeting so far. She has grown ALOT in the last 6 months or so.. she is getting taller and bigger.. and still FREAKING funny as can be.. example. She calls me at work at 223pm to tell me her tooth hurts (it was loose) I tell her, well you have SEVEN minutes until school is out and you can just go home and rest.. she says "I said my TOOTH hurts not my LEGS".. (guess she thought by rest I ment her legs..lol)

Mycah is in 10th grade and doing well in 3 out of 4 classes. He says the teacher keeps losing his work.. humm teacher or student.. WHO KNOWS.. He also went and got his drivers permit this week. I took him out driving today.. alittle scary but got smoother by the end of the day. He is still doing the JROTC and he is on the saber team and will be doing the saber team for the home coming game next week. He will be hold the swords that the homecoming court walks under. :)

Kendra is well. No news for her... lol.. Dylan is still living with us. He has been working at Burger King on base for a good month now. He didnt like it at first but its getting better. He has one bitchy manager, but he is making it work. He is supposed to get another job, working at the bowling alley. I guess we will find out for sure on Monday. Pays $16 an hour.. Everything is going well with them.

I am good. Still working full time at a bank. hald mornings half nights. getting alot of weekends off because of the college kids who have to work weekends to get their hours.

Jr should be back end of Oct. He will leave for Iraq beginning of December.

Thats about it for now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

glad everyone is well, sorry that JR has to leave before Christmas, does he know where he is going? Rob just got back from q-west on the 4th. Jenna is now in scouts & Ivy is thinking of quitting - funny. Mycah looks GREAT in his uniform.