Tonight for Mycah's high school was the military JROTC Ball. He went last year and he did not have a good time at all. I will not go into details about last years events, but I will just say that this year was much much better. The evening got off to a scary start. Mycah learned about waiting on women..lol. Today was a long day. The alarms went off at 7am. I had to go to work at 8am and so did Dylan. So I took him when I went in. Mycah had to be over to the club by 9am to start decorating for the ball tonight, so he just rode along with Dylan and I.
I left work early today and was home by 4pm to start helping Mycah get ready. He let his date Maya know that we would be headed out around 530pm. There was another girl named Nikki riding with us. He let her know also. We would pick them up at 530 and meet up so that we could get pictures of all of them and get to the ball by 6pm. So we arrived at Nikki's at 530pm. She was not ready. Thats ok, 5 minutes is ok.. as we are waiting, Mycah could not get ahold of Maya.. but he did get ahold of Mayas sister who has no clue was Maya was.. Mayas mom did not know where she was, Nikki didnt know where she was.. no one knew where Maya was. It was kinda scary and we were starting to fear she had stood Mycah up!!! Finally at the last minute, she came walking around the corner, she was at a neighbors house getting her hair finished up. There she was for pictures. They hopped in the car.. and off to the ball we drove. Mycah had a WONDERFUL time. Dinner sucked. It was some old KFC .. so I drove them through Taco Bell on the way home.. :) Here are some pics from before the ball! Mycah and Maya are looking forward to Prom next year..HAHAHA










0 comments:
Post a Comment