Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Updates and stuff

Well its been awhile since I have updated. The kids are back in school after Christmas break, New Years, and Kendras birthday.

Christmas break was LONG. The kids were pretty bored with not much to do. I was working, Jr was working half days.

Christmas was nice. Quiet. The kids didnt get up too early and we had dinner LATE. It was like 7pm. Just didnt feel like cooking early.

JR and I celebrated our 17 year wedding anniversary. We went to Applebees and had a nice dinner.

Kendras birthday was nice. I worked until 5pm and after I got off work, we drove to Savannah. We are dinner at Hooters. Kendra LOVES their fried pickles. We also got onion rings and mozzerella sticks.. (they were the best mozerella sticks I have EVER HAD!!. We all ate and were feeling good, so then we headed to down town Savannah.. where we went to starbucks. WE all got drinks and we sat around goofing off until they closed. It was fun.

Then we headed to the beach where at Mid night they were supposed to do fireworks off the pier. When we were driving down the strip, we noticed a house fire right along the sand.. so we parked an alley over and ran backed down the beach and sat and watched from the sand dunes. Until they kicked us off the dunes... you arent supposed to be on them.. what ever.. Jr helped put some of the fire out. The firemen were battleing the main fire and they did not know that flames had jumped to the neighbors porch and back yard. So JR ran across the sand and was grabbing a hose from the patio to put it out..

By this time it was like 1030 I think and headed towards the pier. It was chilly since we were on the beach and the wind was blowing. We walked around for awhile. Watching people which is always fun. The fireworks at midnight were awsome. Best fireworks I think I have ever seen. WE got home around 2am.


New year has been good. Kendra was going to get her drivers license, but a form she needed to get from the school, she did not get in time. So maybe this wee or next week. We will have to wait until I have time off to take her. Since her permit is Missouri, and not GA, she can not make an appointment, we have to do a walk in..GRRR..


I have started therapy/counsling again. I have had some major ups and downs while taking my meds regularly.. so I thought it was best I go back. I have upped my meds from 20 to 30 MG and what a difference that has made.


I have put in paperwork for mycah to see someone too, but they are backed up so it could be afew weeks.

I am still liking my job alot. I miss the girls from Missouri ALOT, but I like working at Heritage Bank. I am a Shift Supervisor now, and I love it!

I got my first ticket EVER EVER EVER Monday. UGH. I have been pulled over ONE TIME in my life. I had a head light out and he wanted to let me know.. that was it.. so this time, I got pulled over for "blowing through an intersection" which is FUCKING BULL SHIT. I stopped. It was not a long stop, BUT I STOPPED.. Mycah was with me and he was pissed too. He said I stopped also. Now I have to pay $65.
Mycah was in a parade for MLK day. With the JROTC. It was a very nice parade. I sat by myself and watched. Kendra had to go to the orthodontist, so JR drove her and took Jenna with them.
The weather has been COLD this past week but supposed to be warming up quickly.

Guess that is about all from me.

Hope everyone else is having a happy New Year!

0 comments: