OK so somewhere along the way, someone must have left a cup of starbucks sitting around, and
Zoey the oldest must have knocked it over and had some..
and forever has been addicted ( as the rest of my household ) is to starbucks.. Our starbucks on base opened this week.. We used to have to drive at least 30 minutes to a starbucks, and it was not really good. We would drive 45 minutes to get to the good one. I swear, there is something in their coffee that makes them addicting. I HATE coffee!!.. I love the smell of it, but I
think it is gross.. EXCEPT the starbucks White Chocolate Mocha (hot or cold!!) with out without whip cream.. FULL caffination.. Jr gets the same thing, except at night, he does not get the caffine, he is a good boy and goes for decaf! Kendra has always loved the green tea fraps.. but, this summer Grandma sharon got her hooked on the Caramel Frap, with an added shot, caramel drizzle in the cup, and mocha drizzle on top!!:) Mycah loves the Strawberries and cream and add raspberry.. Jenna loves the Double Chocolate Chip, but tonight she
tried Kendras caramel one and loved it.. NO NO NO.. can not start jenna on the coffee drinks already.. bad enough we all love something at SB it can get EXPENSIVE!!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment