Oh what a day. I have been wanting to get some current pictures of all of us, together..
but wit the attitudes and the way everyone "doesn't: get along, it is so hard to talk everyone into going out
and taking pictures. Having everyone get along, having everyone smile, and not be a brat, bitching and complaining.
Well we did it. It was rough.
We started with some starbucks, and a little drive and some complaining, and crying and bitching and "im getting in the car, forget it!!".. "why can't you all just FREAKING DO MOM THIS ONE FAVOR AND SHUT UP AND JUST TAKE A DAMN PICTURE!!!!!!"... Here are the wonderful results:
We started with some starbucks, and a little drive and some complaining, and crying and bitching and "im getting in the car, forget it!!".. "why can't you all just FREAKING DO MOM THIS ONE FAVOR AND SHUT UP AND JUST TAKE A DAMN PICTURE!!!!!!"... Here are the wonderful results:


2 comments:
your pictures are GREAT! How'd you accomplish that family one & the just beautiful one of you & JR? Did you have an accomplice to photograph or was it all done w/ timer? They are so good, & now you are set for at least a yr ;)
I FINALLY got a tri pod :) LOVE it.. wasnt expensive from the PX. I used it and my timer from the family picture. Kendra helped with the ones of Jr and I. I used to just sit the camera on the car, or a log, or a rock.LOL.. then have to edit it later to make it not crooked.
Post a Comment