Our 2 girl beagles sleep in the garage every night, in their kennels. (except on weekends when Jenna gets to sleep with WIllow in her bed.. ) anyways, Boone sleep on the floor in my room every night. He always TRIES to sleep in bed with us, and we have to kick him out of the bed (he likes to sleep on MY SIDE ugh!!) So awhile back I got him a dog pillow to lay on. Its pretty good size. Nope he likes to sleep in the closet on some old comforter, or is I have a pile of dirty clothes to take down.. he sleep on it. GRR
his back side was hanging off but he was very comfy I would have to say. Mycah was able to get up out of his chair, and go get my camera from my room.. and Boone never even lifted his head to see what was going on. I turned on my camera, the flash opening made a sound, and the flash flickered.. still he sleeped. I think he is still down there in it.. if you notice he has a cute pink toy under his head too..LOL Such a sweetie pie.. or is he doing it to tease the other dogs..LOL Gotta love the little fellers :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment