Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Who does these things???

Yesterday morning we woke up and Mycah went out to get something from the car. He said an MP had stopped a kid on a bike. UGH do the MPs not have anything better to do, then stop 16 year olds who arent wearing a helmet..

anyways, then mycah noticed the car across the street. It was spray painted all over the side. We couldnt see what was written, if anything, or if it was just a mess of paint. Also the whole back window was broken in. Alittle while later CID was there taking pictures from the outside of the car, and then opening the door and taking pictures inside of the car. I am guessing they were taking pictures of what ever was thrown through the back window. (wonder what it was..will have to ask around..lol)

So I was thinking.. how messed up that was.. how could someone do that.. who's kids would do something like that???

Then it hit me... my kids.. Jenna.. I still sometimes cant believe that Jenna skipped school 2 times and spent time in that NASTY house and used spray paint and wrote on walls.

Where did I go wrong as a parent? Is that where Jennas personality comes in. Her free spirit, pushing the limits.. ?? Thats why I see her future in "rights". Protests and fighting for her opinions..etc.

0 comments: