Monday, November 23, 2009

Girl Scouts

The local Girl Scouts held a festival last weekend. Each troop had to create a game for the other troops to play. Jennas troop is VERY small. There were only 3 girls in her troop at the time of the festival. Now there are I think 5 girls in the troop. They are not very active at all, but I guess that is a good thing, because im not sure if I would have the time for her to be in an active troop.lol


Here is Jenna at the opening ceremonies for the festival

This is Jenna and the 2 other girls in her troop.
Their booth was fishing. You drop your fishing
pole over the water and get a prize.
Here Jenna and the other 2 girls are at another
troops booth, cookie decorating!

Here the girls are playing musical chairs at the
troop next to them. Jenna was the winner this time.



0 comments: