Sunday, December 27, 2009

the grown up 10 year old

OK well Jenna has always tried to act more grown up then she is. Not in the way of make up and such, but by actions. When she was little she would never want help when making koolaid and sandwhiches etc.

Well so this morning I hear someone in the kitchen and I called down to ask Kendra or Mycah.. who was up making something to eat. Jenna yelled back that she just finished making me breakfast. She cooked me scrambled eggs.. HELLO who taught this kid to cook scrambled eggs?? Unfortuatly I could not even try them because my meds are making me feel nausous.. and I dont eat eggs often anyways.. Kendra did not want them so we made Dylan eat them..HAHAH apperantly they were not so good.

So anyways.. Jenna starts to tell me, that while she was making breakfast, the doorbell rang. She said it was our neighbor and she needed a jump start because her car was dead.. but she told her that we were all still asleep..

So this is what Jenna says to me for the next part of this story, "But I watched Kendra give her a jump the other day, so I went and jumped her car for her, so now they are gone"... WHAT THE F*CK.. We bought a small portable jumper set.. thats what she used.. OMFG.. what is this kid thinking.. what was the neighbot thinking!!! That has got to be one of the most dangerous things my child has ever done!

0 comments: