Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Iraq

Today is my last day with Jr, before he leaves for Iraq. We have to take him very late tonight, early morning to his work. We can stay with him until about 3am, but then we have to leave. We all still have to get up and function at about 7am.. I have to work by 8 and the kids have to go to school. Kendra and Mycah have finals.. so they just cant miss school. But luckily the kids and I both have half days. We will be off no later then 2pm. So we can come home and sleep the rest of the day away.

a Year.. still hasnt hit me yet.. Comes and goes really. I get sad and cry some, but I guess what we do is just not think about it too much and just go forward. No time to sit and be sad all of the time. It hurts too much.. so we just do our every day things.. Work, school, clean, shop..

I will keep everyone updated as this year goes by. Still looking for somewhere to send all my kids this summer.. any takers.. haha

LOVE TO ALL!

0 comments: