Saturday, January 30, 2010

the many wonders of jenna

this girl just never seems to let me down. She is so full of wonder and excitment. She has something new every day. Such entertainment. I will share with you some of the events/ comments from this past week..

____________________________________

I made her a lunch for school. I was at work when she got home, and I talked to her on the phone. I asked her how lunch was, and her comment was, with a deep sigh "i need to just learn to keep my mouth shut".. LMAO I asked her why..? She said, "well at lunch Dakota was asking for some chips, and so I gave him some. The lunch lady walked over and says, "now sweetie, your mama dont go feeding the whole neighborhood does she?'

what jenna SHOULD have said was "no mam" and left if at that.. what jenna REALLY said was, "well actually, when we have a cook out, she does!" laughter from kids at the table.. no so much from the lunchroom monitor.. I dont know if this is where jenna got moved to the quiet table or now.. also kids who were laughing at her also got moved. But then some where this also go said..

First off they have a weekly student who is the class leader. ok so the lunch monitor told jenna no talking, and jenna should have shut up, instead jenna said "Mrs (i dont know teachers name" says if out class leader is talking we can all talk".. HELLO JENNA not if YOU are in trouble..LOL

as she said, she should learn to keep her mouth shut!!

___________________________________________

one night I came home from work, it was 10pm and Jenna was in my shower.. WTF why is this kid not in bed.. what ever.. so I am going pee and I am talking to her.. we have a clear shower curtain so we can see each other.. I take a deep breath cause I am tired and worn out.. and she says in all seriousness (wish others can hear her tone sometimes..)" whats a matter mama, your baby girl growin up?"

LMAO too funny!

_____________________________________

I was talking with some people and when we were done someone walked away and I said something about them and jenna, such the damn sweet heart, says "MOM, dont talk about her behind her back, thats rude!!"

OHHHH that girl is so right I need to learn more about friendship from her!!

___________________________________

on of the favs of the week.. this one is better told by kendra and really funny when kendra is trying to tell me and we both have the giggles..

ok well mycah freaked jenna out afew weeks ago with the whole end of the world 2012 stuff.. so last night kendra is in her room or something and jenna comes running upstairs CRYING like really freaking out.. and Kendra is like OMG what wrong.. I think it took jenna afew minutes but then and she says something like this:
"you have to come outside and see the moon.. there is something wrong with it. there is a big black circle behind it, its getting bigger.." she is SERIOULY FREAKING THE F*CK OUT.. kendra is laughing, jenna is crying.. kendra is like ugh nothing is wrong and jenna is like YOU HAVE TO COME SEE ..

so after a big she finally goes out there and basically it is just the like ring around the moon from fog or what ever.. how sometimes you just see the ring..

she said mycah just really has her freaked about 2012 and kendra goes JENNA its 2010!!SHUT UP..lol Kendras friend was here and laughing her butt off it was so funny..

_________________________________________

Last sunday I was at work, and in 4 hours this is the phone calls with jenna my co workers got to over hear:

Jenna:mom can I use some dental floss? and I mean ALOT of it
Me: what for?
J: for my littlest pet shops (mini plasic animals)
M:what for
J: there is alot of them and it would be easier if they were tied together
M:(picturing her like tying them to her kite or something..) OK but stay in your room!! lol

hour later
J:MOM can I use flour and water if I put saran wrap down first?
M:can you WHAT
J: use flour and water... if I out saran wrap down first (she likes to pretend she is making dough)
M: JENNA NO.. I will buy you some playdo
J;but I dont want play do.. can I if I put saran wrap down???
M: NO
J: but I wanna play with flour and water.. can I..
M:NO

hour later
J:can I build something in the back yard out of dirt
M no
j: well then where can I build something??
M: go to the park
J: I just came back from the park
M: GO TAKE A BATH.. why wont you take a bubble bath with your littest pet shops
J:they cant get wet, they have magnets in them
M: then just got take a bubble bath
J: but your bubble bath says ADULTS ONLY
M: JUST TAKE A FREAKING BATH!!!
__________________________________

ok so I think that is all of the funny stuff for this week. Check back again soon

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, WHAT is it w/ these boys & the 2012 thing. I told Zach & his friends I don't want to hear it & they ARE NOT allowed to talk to the girls (Ivy & friend) about it b/c I am NOT dealing w/ hysterics. They just love to freak these girls out. Yeesh. & tell Jenna she is a trip & we miss her.