ok so I still have boxes of stuff that is not unpacked.

Like my polish pottery which I LOVE.
I knew where the box was,
but that would mean cleaning off my shelves
so I had a place to put it all..
well Jr is gone for 10 days..
so on night number 9, I decide
it is the night to clean the house..LMAO.
I moved a HUGE wooden shelf to our front room
where I originally wanted it.
and Kendra and I unpacked all of my pottery
and set it out.. YEAH!!!
JR is prob gunna be really annoyed
that some stuff is hung crooked

and I cleaned up the shoe pile..
hung some pics.. house is finally looking like a home!

The dogs were very worn out from all of the moving going on.
The blankets they lay on were moved by the front door
and that is where we found boone and willow.

And last night while at work,
I went and looked at more clearence
stufff of my sister..and who could pass up these.
a 3 piece outfit for like $3 and then
CUEST jean skirt with pink bloomer
with pokadots and a matching pink tank top..!!!
they are like 0-3 months and/or around 6 months sizes.


0 comments:
Post a Comment