Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jacksonville Zoo

Mycah came home today after 6 weeks of being at my dads house for the summer. It was also Jennas 10th birthday today. Can you believe it??? She is 10 already. SO since he was flying into Jacksonville I decided to take Jenna, Kendra and Kendras boyfriend to the Jacksonville FL zoo.. It was a very nice zoo. I would go back again! here are the pics.

They have a place called Sting Ray Bay where you can pay extra to go in. You can touch and feel the sting ray. Also for $1 you can get some raw fish to feed them, and the kids did this. Here is Kendra feeding a sting ray
Jenna thought this was really funny.
Sticking her fingers in the apes nose
Jenna was mad at this time.
I think this picture turned out really good.
Almost looks cropped but it was not!



Jenna playing on the rocks
in the childrens climbing areas

I think Kendra was laughing becuase
the pigmy goat was trying to
eat Jennas cute pink purse!
Jenna thought this pic would be SOOO funny.
Who would know that a cheata would
come after her..lol
SHe thought these flowers and pond
were pretty

Kendra and Dylan outside the zoo

Kendra and Jenna inside the zoo

Jenna outside the zoo


Kendra and Dylan













0 comments: