Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life Update

Well lets just doa general life update.

I have been working working working. Not sure if I told everyone but I am now offically the assistant manager of our branch. Nothing has changed.. just the title... oh and finally a small pay raise. I have been with this bank for almost a year now :)

Kids are still out for summer, less then a month to go. They go back on Aug 6th!! Yeah!! They are ready too.

Jr has been off this past week. He took a weeks vacation, between field time. He was gone 10 days in June, came home on the 1st of July, and has been off since the 3rd of July. He goes back to work Monday the 13th. Then on July 27th he leaves again for about 3 weeks. Local, but not home at night. He will be back middle Aug.. for about a month and a half, then will be leaving again for California, Ft IRwin where he will be for training.. not quite a month. He will be home end of Oct.. where he will be until he deploys to the middle east again sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

There isnt too much else going on. Mycah is still in AZ at my dads house, having a great time still I think. He has been busy lately. Going to work with dad, where he has learned about the Border patrol and also how to heat your lunch (bbq sandwhich) on the engine..lol. He had to wake at 3am, and got home at 3pm. He was definatly worn out!! He also called to tell me they had FRESH Alaskan Salmon. He has been helping Carissa with moving to her new house too. He messaged me today to ask me what the Mexican helper told my dad..LOL. Mycah knew it was something about him, but didnt know what the guy said about him..LOL.. I wasnt sure either. I knew it was something like "your son is very... " and I didnt know the last word. Jr was able to look it up on his phone while we were out.. we think it was "your son is very strong"..lol.. I think that is better then what Mycah thought the guy said about him..LMAo..

We have been going to the beach alot. We went tonight late in the evening. We got there at about 5pm. The waves were larger then normal and Jr and the girls had a GREAT time. I brought my triple fold beach chair and SLEPT.. that was wonderful!!

0 comments: