Monday, April 5, 2010

What Holiday does this sound like?

OK so yesterday I was sitting on the couch, minding my own business, enjoying the quietness in the house. It was my day off. I was relaxing. Mycah was outside. Jenna was busy doing "something". What she was doing, I did not know, but all was quiet and so, I was at peace for the time being.. Until I heard "Hey mom, what Holiday does this sound like??? ERRRRRRRRRRR BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!" as I jump and just about crap myself.. I say "THE FREAKING HOLIDAY YOU GOT YOUR ASS BEAT!!!".. is what holiday it sounds like to me...

Now as I tell you the full details, you will probably find this very funny, and as Jr says "very creative".. yes yes, I admit, this child of mine.. she is VERY creative!!

Jenna took some small water balloons, and filled them with air. She tied them up. One she left untied.. thats the one she left the air out of to make a loud ERRRRRR noise which sounds like a fire work shooting into the air on the 4th of July.. and as she POPPED the other balloons.. that was the fireworks exploding.. actually did sound like the freaking 4th of july.. but not when you are relaxed sitting on the couch nice and quiet..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG LMAO! I feel your pain, but that is funny as hell. Ahhhhh, the joys o motherhood.