Jr has been wanting to go to the Crab Shack here on Tybee Island. Its about an hour from our house. Well this weekend Mycahs Boyscout troop went to Savannah on a walking tour or Down Town Savannah, for the Haunted Savannah Tour. That did not go so well, but it was a nice try. Afterwards, the 5 of us went to the Crab Shack. I am just not a major one for seafood, but let me tell you, Kendra and Jenna.. they will be EXPENSIVE dates when they start dating. They both got the King Snow Crab Legs and Shrimp.. they had to peel the shrimp themselves.. and crack the crab legs. Jenna was doing a great job but I helped her out after alittle while. I got a Shrimp and Crab Augrautin, which was "interesting", Mycah got a rib platter which he liked, and JR got a local platter of Shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn.. we had a great time. Outside they also have alligators.. which you can feed, but since the weather is getting colder they dont eat, so we were unable to feed them.. here are some pics :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment