SO today is my day off. I asked for it off because Kendra has an ortho appointment late afternoon, sooo.. I lucked out when Mycah's dr scheduled his ultra sounds for today.. SO this morning, I got the kids up and off to school. Mycah and I drove Jenna to school since it is SUPER cold here in the mornings..
After dropping her off, I went by the hospital on base, to TRY and get kendras prescription refilled. I DO NOT have the bottle it came in, so I did not know the RX number. So I was just going to walk into the pharmacy and tell them I needed it filled. Well afew weeks ago when I tried this, the lady at the main desk informed me that you can ONLY call in your refills.. GRRR so I decide I will just go in and ask them for the number so I can call it in. So I take a number and have like 30 minutes and getting no where, I take a form that has the number, and I can call and talk to someone instead of waiting.. but they dont open until 9am.. so I leave.. later after 9 I call and I talk to a guy who is very nice and gives me her prescription number, just so I can hang up and call back and enter it in the automatic message.. WHY couldnt he just enter it in the computer for me?????? Anyways, at least it will be ready tomorrow.
I took Mycah to get his ultrasound done. I hate that they wont tell you anything.. they take a million photos and sometimes show you what things are (she pointed out his ribs, his gall bladder, kidney..etc..) then tells us it will take 2-3 days to get read and to follow up with our dr.. GRR
I took mycah to school and Jr and I met for lunch. Will be leaving in an hour or so to go get kendra.
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment