It is 9am and I am the only one awake in the house. I have been sitting downstairs for afew hours on my computer. Sitting on a computer can actually get very boring. I checked my Email, I checked my myspace, read my comments and blogs. I checked the weather, looked to see if anyone had updated their blogspot.. so then I just started reading random peoples blogs.
You can find some interesting things out there. One I came across inspired me to write this blog. So I have been up for afew hours, alone, and havent talked a word yet.I cant say I go very often in silence. Just my thoughts running through my head.My thoughts are everywhere. I am watching the news, reading blogs, thinking about Christmas, and Thanksgiving which is coming soon.
The dogs are up, that is why I am up so early on a Saturday. Actually they are all back to sleep.. lol. One is on the couch next to me sleeping, one has curled up in a chair and another on a blanket we have set out for them. So its pretty quiet.
Yesterday I finished my training yesterday alittle early, but my manager called me and asked if I was willing to come to work to cover for a girl who was sick. I said OK. I had some free time between training and work, so Kendra and I drove to starbuck which is about 30 minutes away. I LOVE the white chocolate hot and frozen.. and I hate trying to pick which one to get. It was little chilly out, but I wanted a cold one.. so.. I got BOTH!! I drank the frozen one and saved the hot one. I put it in the fridge.. so this morning.. I have a nice hot White Choco Mocha from Starbucks as I sit here on my computer alone in silence..
I need to enjoy this time while I can, because soon the kids will be up, the flighting will begin, the weather is alittle crappy, so I am not sure if everyone will be stuck inside all day.. or if they will wander out anyways.
Its so hard to believe the year is almost over. What a long year it has been. It was s long stressful middle of the year, with the move, lackof job, hospital stays, setting up a new house.. but looks like the year is coming to a great end for us.
OK enough of my random thoughts and ramblings. I miss you all and love you all.. wish we could be together for the holidays!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment