Well, tomorrow Mycah goes to the hospital for ultra sounds to see if he is having problems with his gallbladder. The blood and urine tests he did in the ER the one night have elevated levels of something, and when we followed up with his regular DR she said she did not want to rule out his gallbladder until we did more tests. So they did some more blood work. WHen that came back they ordered ultra sounds, which is tomorrow.
He has been feeling ok.. then again this weekend, he was supposed to spend the night at a friends house, and he ended up coming home, said his stomach hurt.. he was fine after awhile. Then this morning, he was fine and went to school but within an hour, the nurse had called me at work, mycah was in the nurses office throwing up.
I was looking up gallbladder stuff online and alot of it sounds like him. He is having specific pain in his upper stomach alittle to the right.. and he is throwing up for no reason, mainly after he eats, with no other waring.. he is over weight, which can cause problems too.
I had mine removed when I was 20 years old.. I remember the pain like it was yesterday..
anyways. I will keep everyone informed :)
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment