Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Tree shopping

I was off ths weekend, so Jr the kids and I loaded up and drove to a place where you can cut down your own tree. When I was growing up I remember going every year and tagging our tree early and then going back at the beginning of Dec and cuttingit down ourselves.

Since JR and I have been married we have never been near a place where we could do that, until this year.. so we finally did it.. Took us awhile to pick a tree kids were fighting over which one to get.. finally I said I AM PICKING and I picked one.. Jr cut it, Jenna pushed it over so it would fall, and Mycah and Kendra carried it back to the car.. and I took pictures the whole time :)


this is Jenna standing by a tree she likedKendra asked, "what about this one?"

Jenna pushing over the tree as jr was cutting it (note the purse she could not put down while we were out and about even while pushing over a christmas tree)

Carrying the tree back to the car

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks like so much fun. I sympathize about the purse, Ivy wears her around body, (long strap,) & half the time is still wearing it when we eat dinner.