OK so I am learning the only white christmas I will have is if we go to the beach and I look at the sand!
The weather these last few days has been humid and in the middle 70's.. UGH whats up with that.. There was a little excitment last week when we got up to go to work and school and it was COLD outside and OMG there was actual frost on the ground.. I even had ice on my windshield and had to run my car for awhile before I left for work!
But here we are again.. another warm day. Yes yes I know everyone who is cold and has snow hates it.. I dont want to be somewhere where we get TONS of snow.. I just like alittle..kinda like in missouri, we never got a ton, but it was pretty.
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment