Saturday, December 13, 2008

warriors walk 3


nice view of the walk way with wreaths laid on at the trees.
JR laying a wreath at a tree and cleaning up the area around the tree
This is the tree kendra picked to lay a wreath at. There was a nice red and white wreath there, but every tree got a fresh green one too.




this little boy was playing with the wind chimes that were at his fathers tree. He was very cute and I tried to get a pic without being all up in the families business.







this was the first family that broke my heart. This little girl and her mom, alone. THe poor little girl.. her mom trying to be strong yet she was crying too. There was another family that I did not get a picture of that brought Kendra and I to tears.. We will never forget this special memorable day.

1 comments:

kendraaubrey said...

gosh that killed me. i hope that its never us.