Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas day

Well its almost 5pm, I am getting ready to start dinner.. alittle late I would say.. looks like we arent eating until like after 7..LOL.. oh well.. nothing else to do.

The kids have been playing Wii all morning.. Jr is included in "the kids". Every time someone else is playing.. he jumps around saying "let me play let me play".. he couldnt handle waiting his turn when Kendra and I were playing a game.. he's worse then the kids.






Jenna got a skate board.. she had never riden one before and after using it for awhile, she has become better. Of coarse as with the Wii.. she has to fight JR for the skate board too..LOL.. one of her best friends across the street got a skate board also.. and they have ramps (there are 4 kids in the family) so give it some times and I am sure she will be doing ramps.






Kendra got some hair extenstions in pink and black, and some ugg boots..

0 comments: