I will start with myself for a change:
I am good. I have been taking ALL of my meds every day.. and feeling pretty good. My goal is to give it until June, and if June rolls around, and I still feel this way, with no major drops, we will know these are the right meds for me :) I am working LOTS and LOTS. We are very short handed and they are in a hiring freeze.. so even though we are losing people, they are not bringing anyone in. So I am getting about 44 hours a week.. which makes 8 hours of over time per paycheck. Nothing else really going on with me other then work, home, sleep..
JR: Jr was gone to the field a week, home a week, gone to Florida for training for a week.. now for the next 2 weeks he will be out and about .. wont have a steady schedule. He is good. His body is showing signs of 17 years of military ware and tear.. his feet have problems his knees are having problems.. he is just getting old.. HAHA.. (are we REALLY in our upper 30's???). They have changed his meds around too and he seems to be enjoying things more. Kendra finds him absolutley nutty.. but I think she loves it..LOL
Kendra: We are STILLLLL working on getting her damn drivers license. I am going to kill the local DMV.. I talked to the Missouri DMV today and she was AWSOME and was going to get the stuff I need in the mail ASAP. SO hopfully here soon, Kendra will have her license. It will really help me out ALOT.. Her boyfriend is in Missouri. They have been dating for afew months, long distance. He is having some home issues.. and coming up here soon might not have anywhere to live. They (kendra and him) have asked if he could move in with us, until he is able to join the military. He is currently employed and also working on getting his GED. He says he will continue to work and get schooling done. WHat a hard choice. How can we say NO.. this sounds similar to Jr moving in with my mom and I. And how can we say no to someone, who needs/wants support in his life. Of coarse there would be major rules.. (kendra thinks they could share a room with bunk beds.. I quote "Ive always wanted bunk beds".. yeah and I said "yes you and jenna can have bunk beds. " LOL SO I will keep you posted on that.
Mycah is well. He is in counsling once a week. It is going ok. His dr who give him meds is supposed to change what he is taking, but we havent seen him recently because they had to cancel. The military ball was this weekend. He did not have a date and was very bummed. He cried and was not happy there, but he did not call for a ride home, although he could have. He was hurt and did not have a good time. But once home, he said he IS glad he went, but next year he would not go unless he had a date!! He is doing AWSOME with being honest with me. There are some topics that have been awkward for him and I, but we have talked about them, he has told me the truth about stuff.. and food.. food is still an issue. Now that he is being honest about stuff, the next step is to work on him NOT DOING STUFF..
Jenna:we are almost done with her 6 month cerfew.. we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. March 23.. she can offically stay out past 6pm. BUT I think we will stick with that for awhile. She needs to eat dinner and shower (she NEVER comes in the house clean..lol) so 6pm is perfect.
All the kids are still doing good in school. Mycah would be the only one I would be worried about but I have not heard anything from his teachers... so I have to guess all is well.
Take care everyone. !
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment