OK I am so tired of the DMV here. We have had nothing but trouble since November. First we went in to see what all we needed to get Kendras drivers license in GA.. being that her permit was from Missouri. The man was nice, told us what was needed.. gave us a piece of paper with the stuff highlightted and the parents driving handbook to fill out. I double checked.. I thought we needed the drivers record.. he said no.. but he did give me the information on the drug and alcohol class kendra had to attend.
SO Kendra spent a whole saturday in a classroom.. and we got ALL of the forms.. and headed back to the DMV to do a walk in appointment, because she does not have a GA permit.. so she could not get an appointment...
The lady tells us that we need her drivers record.. I tell her the last guy said we DID NOT need it.. she said the drug and alcohol class was not needed.. GRR he said it was.. freaking A..
So we left, pissed off.. ok so again I have a new list of what is needed and it is high lighted. Kendra gets all of her forms ready. I fax a letter to get her drivers record. An extra $.50 to get it faxed back to me.. so we go in today..
yeah guess what.. it has to be certified.. HELLO no where does it say that. I am arguing with the lady.. she even pulls up the website and it DOES NOT SAY IT ANYWHERE.. she calls a supervisor at another location because hers stepped out.. they tell her yes, because kendra is a minor it has to be certified..
NO WHERE DOES IT SAY THIS ANYWHERE>. she can NOT find it in writting either.. I was pissed.. I got a number to call to complain..
so again we left.. with another list of high lighted items.. lets see if next time it is correct
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment