OK so things are moving along with trying to get Kendra's drivers license. We have had SOOO many issues with the GA DMV.. I am ready to go off on them. I have heard the one in our town is horrible, but that the one in Savannah is better.. so I might try and take Kendra there.
Anywho.. I called the Missouri DMV to ask them how I get a certified copy of Kendras driving record. She knew I was calling from GA because I guess this is the only state that requires it. She also said they have had ALOT of problems with GA. She pulled up Kendras info, to include the fact that I just had the stuff faxed to me last week. She said she would put together everything she can think of, and extra stuff.. so that every area is covered and we shouldnt need anything else. She asked me for a good phone number incase she needed to get back in touch with me.
Well about an hour later she called me to update me on the status. She told me she got stuff together. Was getting a letter written.. and updating address info. She said EVERYTHING will be certified, and she was trying to get everything in the mail by their last mail pickup of 2pm..
Well alittle while later she calls again, and tells me she didnt make it in time for the 2pm pickup, but everything is ready and ready to be mailed and will be sent out first thing in the AM and we should have it in a copy of days :)
they were super nice and I miss the state of Missouri!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

1 comments:
Was it the office in Waynesville? That was awesome of her, you ought to get her name & send a note to her supervisor about how much help she was. Good luck now with GA.
Post a Comment