Monday, March 9, 2009

The week and weekend

Its been afew days since I have written, so here I go.

Jr was gone a week in the field, he came home on Sunday and was right back to work Mon-Saturday and he left again 430am for another week. He should be home on Saturday where Sunday he turns around and goes back to the field on and off for about 2 weeks. No clue what times and what dates but basically totally non reliable for afew weeks.LOL..

Back tracking..

Friday night I decided it was date night, actually I decided it afew days before, that Friday night was date night.. I asked Jr if he wanted to plan it or if he wanted me to.. he said I could.. BLAH.. ok.. so I did.. We have not had a FUN date night in forever. Yeah we have done the dinner thing alot, and in Missouri we even went to the movies.. so I was looking for something different. After talking to afew people I had the idea.. and we drove to Savannah and we went to the Family Fun Center. We first rode the go carts. They had 3 tracks and we went with the rough and tough fast track. It was an Oval high bank track, and you HAD to be at least 62 inches and a licensed driver. OK it was fun.. Went around afew times, was just Jr and I.. then my go cart crapped out on me.. and the guy could not restart it.. so he had JR push me around the track and back into the lot and I got in a new one.. around and around we went. Taking turns as lead cars.. it was fun, different.. and OMG we were in pain when we got done.LOL.. my neck.. oh my neck.. will not do oval coarse again.. too much to the left. to the left.. I want a figure 8 or road coarse so I can turn more then one way.

After that we went mini golfing. Have not done that since Summer of 04. Swore I would NEVER EVER take the kids again and I havent!!and I wont.. well maybe one at a time but never as a family! I kicked Jrs butt.. HAHA.. but again.. FUN FUN FUN..

Then we went to Olive Garden where I said I was only going to get the salad and bread sticks.. UGH I had to look at the menu though and went with some shrimp.. yeah shrimp in alfredo sauce..LOL SO GOOD..

from there we did Starbuck. My favorite one in Savannah.. We have one on base now, but no one compares to my Savannah location!! YUMMY

Saturday JR and I both had to work, but as soon as we got off work, we changed and we headed out again. This time to the Monster truck Rally in Savannah. Mycah was not thrilled with going. In missouri we had taken the kids to the dirt track where they had car races and stuff.. Mycah was bored out of his mind there.. well we learned one thing after the monster trucks.. MY LOVES THEM. He had a great time. Jenna and Mycah got to take a ride in a big ole truck too. They loved it. There were 5 or 6 trucks/cars to watch during the show. They took turns jumping a small jump, then they went over a pile of cars. Then they competed 2 at a time against each other. All of this before intermission (where we left). Mycah laughed and smiled. There was a guy talking most of the time being very funny.. Mycah said he DEFINATLY wants to go back. HE was bummed we had to leave early and asked if we could leave him there and he would sleep on the bleachers and we could come back for him the next day..HAHA..

Jenna was a whole other story.. we all know Jenna.. wild and crazy kid that she is. First off she was VERY VERY into the cars before it even started. The girl FINALLY has a part of me in her. She is 99% JR and I always wondered if there was anything that her and I would relate to.. (sh wont let me do her hair, dress her cute.. ugh she is a tom boy).. until Saturday night.. when she informed me of her love of the MUSTANG (not the horse.. well shoot maybe the horse too).. she told me she wants a white mustang with shiney rims..LOL..she was on her feet most of the time watching.. making bets on who would win.

Part of the show included little kids on dirt bikes racing. Again on her feet watching. She actually walked down to the bottem and watched close up.. she has informed me.. "You can get me one of those for easter".. refering to the bike.. this girl could not sit still watching. She loved it all..

Jr Kendra and I had a good time too..lol

So JR left out early. I was off sunday and we got alot of cleaning done. Weather is GREAT .. middle 80s perfect.

So.. I work the rest of the week.. kids have school..
LOVE YA ALL

0 comments: