Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HI

So, I have decided to start blogging on a website other then myspace so other family members can come and read my blogs and see how our life is going.

This past year has been nusy busy. At the beginning of the year Kendra got her drivers permit, JR went to school for afew months and 2 weeks after his graduation, we were packed and moving cross country. The kids still had 2 months of school to go, so the kids and I went to TN to stay with Jrs Grandma Hamlin. While we stayed there, Jr continued on to GA where we will be for 3 years at Ft Stewart.

After 2 months, Jr came back and picked up Jenna, Mycah and I, and we moved to GA. Kendra went to California to work for the summer.

We are all here now, living in housing on base. Kendra is home, and all 3 kids have started the new school year already.

I love the house we are in, even though we have had some problems with it already. It is the nicest house we have ever had.. and the first time we have had a garage! That's a first for us..lol

While in TN we had to get rid of one of the dogs. We had 4, and we were trying to narrow it down to 2 dogs, which is all you are allowed to have one base. Sadly we got rid of Windi, Kendras beautiful green eyed Lemon Beagle. We were unable to get rid of Boone.. Willow had a back injury and we did not want to get rid of her because of that, and Zoey is the oldest and our first pup so we just couldnt get rid of her. Not that it was easy to get rid of Windi because it wasnt, but it had to be done. So we are down to 3 dogs and it is going ok. Somedays I wish we did not have any dogs, and other times I love them to pieces and I could not imagine not having them. Until we get in trouble we will keep all 3.

Well I guess that is about it for now. Life is getting into place. Jr goes to work 5 days a week, the kids to go school every morning, and I sleep all morning after the kids leave and clean and unpack in the afternoons..

Cheack back often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love that you are doing a blog. Cool. I keep thinking about doing one for the business and sometimes I think about doing a MySpace.
Aunt Silla

Auntie Sherry said...

I love it!!!!