Well, so last week I took Kendra to the Drs here. We have ALWAYS been seen on base. The hospitals have DRs clinics and you just get seen on base. 17 Years of this. At this base, they are so booked up and have too many patients you can choose to pick a regular DR in the real world off base. So I picked to still get seen on base, I like "normalacy" for me. Well we got a letter in the mail telling us SORRY we have too many patients your new DR is "name here".. so.. we are seeing a civilian DR. SO I made Kendra an appointment to get refills on her meds mainly. She also happened to be getting sick so it was perfect. Well the DR tells her she has allergies and starts her on meds, and also put her on full time meds for her every day headaches.. well afew days later after she had been on her meds a couple days, she was feeling TERRIBLE. Her head aches were worse and she was super dizzy. She was still coughing alot at night too. Monday night she could not sleep at all. She couldnt even stand up she felt so weak. So she stayed home Tuesday. Well Tuesday night she went to try and sleep and she was coughing again. She couldnt get a good breath.. Jr ended up taking her to the ER last night. They said she might have asthma. They put her on a breathing treatment machine and were watching her pulse/oxy for awhile. She felt alot better afterwards. He also said that she should not be taking all those meds the DR gave her.. so now I need to get her another appointment with her DR and try and figure out what is going on.
She is out of school for one more day.. yesterday, today and tomorrow.. she still feels terrible.
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

2 comments:
Bummer! I too like normalcy and hate being juggled around. Was this the female Dr. you already saw? It does sound like she's on lots of meds. Hopefully your next appointment the Dr. can figure everything out. Tell her I hope she feels better soon!
Ahh, tell Kendra we all hope she gets well!
Post a Comment