Friday, August 22, 2008

Jenna

Last night Kendra and I were watching TV and trying to study for Kendra's Nursing test today, and Jenna comes down the stairs and says to me "Mom, I think there is something wrong with my insides".. LMAO.. ok where does a kid come up with this.. she then tells me her poop is black..

First off I find it very intresting that she knows there is a problem if her poop is a wierd color.. and black, not being good.. so I tell her next time she goes, not to flush so I can see.. guess what.. she is smart.. she did not flush so I could see.. so I go see.. yes it looks dark black. I sit and wonder, small worries in my mind cause.. moms worry! SO then I flush and it turns more of a dark purple and CHERRIES cross my mind.. I had bought fresh cherries and I dont know how much she has had.. she had quite afew..

That poor girl got the shits so bad from eating cherries.. her butt was raw within an hour of telling me .. I gave her some anti-diareha meds cause she was crying that she didnt want to go any more..LOL..

She said Kendra and I will have to keep her away from the cherries if she asks for them.. about 10 minutes later I was putting something in the fridge and she saw the cherries and she says OHHH I just love them and I want them!! Even though she was raw and in pain..lol

That girl is a crack up. She is off today for a teacher work day.. Kendra and Mycah are at school. I am glad I am not working yet, cause who would stay with her.. she would just end up with Jr at work I guess. As I am sitting here she is talking away, this girl does not shut up I tell ya!! She talked the whole way to FL airport when we picked up Kendra.. 2 full hours, the only time she wasnt talking to JR and I was when her phone rang and it was her friend and she was talking to them.

OK so that is my update on Jenna!

0 comments: