mycah sold cheese cake awhile ago for JROTC. I decided to get one, and I picked the Recess Peanut Butter Cup Cheese Cake. OH it sounded yummy and it was one of the more expensive ones. But hey it was worth it right?? Money going to a good cause and its cheese cake, what could be wrong??

OK so bummed.. Wel the cheese cake itself has GREAT flavor. The Peanut butter cup part is where they went wrong. I guess I should have paid attention to the name. It said "peanut butter cup cheese cake" NOT "peanut butter cup"s".. I SWEAR they took just one mini peanut butter cup and smashed it and sprinkled it on top. One side had almost none.. and there was NONE mixed into the cheese cake itself.. which I was under the impression it would be.
I hope that the people who ordered from Mycah enjoyed their cheese cakes!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment