I hope you all had a great Easter. My day started early. I didnt go to sleep till after 2am, because I was online.. then my alarm went off at 830am. Jenna had already came in and woke me to ask if she could go see what the Easter Bunny left.. so I got up at 830, and got ready for work. I had to be there by 915.
Of coarse our 10am person called in sick, so it was just me and one other person. We were fine, but sucked cause we couldnt leave to go to the bathroom or get a drink or anything. Luckily our manager came in to help out, so we had another person there. Then our next person came in at 1pm, the other guy took his break, and when he came back I was able to go home..
We made a nice ham dinner and played a game. Now just sitting around watching tv.
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment