Sunday, April 12, 2009

I think she has been found!!!

Ok so after like a 2 hour walk today.. Jr Jenna and I took the other 2 dogs on a VERY VERY long walk, across the road and over along the bushes.. yelling and whistling the pups name.. hoping she would come running out. She didnt, but that walk sure felt pretty good, might start trying to do that more often.

Anyways, so feeling sad and desperate I got bored and was online and looking up the animal shelters in the area.. then I did a google search for LOST DOG FORT STEWART and there was a link for craigs list.. and someone posted a pic of my baby girl Willow.. said they found her on Ft Stewart Thursday night.. I sent an email and gave my phone numbers.. now just waiting to hear something!!! WIll keep you posted!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how stressful. Was it her, have you heard yet? Hope you had a good Easter & your baby is home safe & sound.