What is it about my youngest kid and my youngest Dog??? I have 2 girls and a boy for kids and dogs.. and I swear my kids match up with their dog.. Kendra and Zoey are the oldest, Mycah and boone are the boys and middle "child" and Jenna and Willow are the wild young ones..
My baby girl is missing. She is our youngest dog we have in the home. She is about 2 1/2 years old. She is a beagle. We always call her my dog (moms dog). She is my baby. She lets me carry her on her back, and she lets me put clothes on her ..(hummm re thinking the WHY part of why she might have ran away..LOL)..
All humor aside. 2 night ago, We let the dogs out back so we could eat dinner without them being in the house. After about an hour, I said something about the dogs being outside and then mentioned we hadnt heard them for awhile. I asked if they were still even out there. Jenna opened the door and said NO.. we thought she was joking around, and realized OMG she is not joking. The fence was open.. it had been like an hour since we let them out.. no telling WHERE they all ran off to..
I MISS MY WILLA-ROO (aka Willow). I keep hoping I will open my front door and she will just be there sitting on my front step looking at me like "hi mommy, did you miss me?"

0 comments:
Post a Comment