Monday, April 13, 2009

Yes, it was her!!

So this morning, a lady calls and tells me she got my email and has my dog! She says she is coming on base, and I tell her to call me when she gets here and I will meet her anywhere.

So she calls about 15 minutes later and said to meet her at the PX parking lot.. so Jr and I jump in his jeep, and drive up there (2 miles away).. we pull into the parking lot and they are parked with WIllow out of the car with them on a leash.. it is so wonderful to see her. She sees Jr first and she squats down like she is in trouble but inches towards him.. I come around, (cause Jr parked with my side away from her..) and so squat down and she starts whining and crying and licking my face.. OH it was wonderful!!. She missed us.. I can tell..

they said they found her in our housing area the night she was missing. They live off base so they took her home. They have 2 other dogs but they said she got along great with them. She said WIllow was wonderful.. I said I KNOW!!!

SO I am so happy to have my girl back. My other beagle who is older (and bitchier) was not as thrilled..LOL. She was alittle more protective of me like "this is MY mom"..lol

OH joy oh joy!

0 comments: