Friday night after I got off work, Jr the kids and I loaded up in the car and went abou 30 minutes south to another town where they have a pumpkin patch and corn maze. Unfortunatly everything closed at 5pm except the corn maze, and we knew that before we went, but we just wanted to get out before JR went away for afew weeks.
So we get there and we hear a chain saw coming from the corn maze.. GREAT .. the website said the scare maze was on Halloween night..not EVERY night.. so we went over to pay at the country store and find out that there are 4 trails and only the one on the far right was scary.. so we start off with our CHEAP ASS walmart kids flash lights. Mine didnt even work most of the time. We all started together but some how Jenna and Kendra got sperated from us..
JR and I took this opportunity to take Mycah on the scary maze, because he was wanting to.. KNOWING this was scary, we start off.. the corn on this maze was ALOT higher then the other areas.. it was well over our heads to start.. it was dark, it was quiet at first.. not knowing when something was gunna happen.. Mycah and I were arm in arm.. Jr was behind us.. we were talking at first, alittle giggley.. just WAITING for something is the scary part.. then we saw the guy.. we KNEW he was gunna come out at us.. with the chain saw.. MYCAH WAS HYSTERICAL.. kinda like the long innicent. He was trying to get away from me.. (later I noticed I have a hugh scratch on my face from him) Jr and I were joking we are afraid of if he would have gotten away from me, where he would have ran..LOL.. It was horrible..LOL..
While this was going on, Kendra and Jenna were wondering the nice and easy corn maze.. but SOMEHOW ended up getting on the scary trail and the chain saw guy came at them and they screamed and did not ran, they just stood there screaming..lol.. so he asked if they were lost.. and they said yes so he lead them to the end..lol.. they were waiting at the car for us.. when we came to the car.. the guy snuck up behind jenna and turned the chain saw on behind her.lol
here are some pics:

Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment