Monday, October 27, 2008

Mycah Update

Well I havent posted about Mycah in awhile, so I will update.

I had a DRs appointment scheduled for Friday last week, so I called and asked if I could get him an apppointment also, which they said yes. My appointment was at 11, so they said be there around 103o with him.

It was a LONG morning to start with. I had to take Jenna to school, and I had forgotten Kendra needed a cake for school, so I ran to the store as soon as I dropped Jenna off. I made Kendra her pinepple upside down cake, and I made sure everything was ready for work that evening.

Mycah and I dropped off the cake at the school and we headed to our appointment. I was running late, and the weather was rainy, so I called ahead and let them know we were running late but on our way.. they said no problem. SO we get there about 10 minutes late around 1040 maybe 1045. There was one other person in the waiting room when we got there. I think 2 other people came in while we were there.. we waited until 1:00 until they FINALLY saw us..ugh.. we were there 2 hours waiting. I had to be to work by 2.. I finally asked if it was gunna be much longer cause I didnt have time to sit around..

Finally the PA comes in. The DR wasnt even there. So we saw some young girl, who I did think was nice.

It was mine and Mycahs first time at this DR so they did a history on each of us.

I will update you on me first: My blood pressure was AWSOME, best its been in along time. My weight was good.. it has been the same now for 2 full years. I am 80lbs down from my start weight 3 years ago. :) I got a refill of my B12 shots, so Jr can start giving me them again. I havent had one since MAY!!!

Mycah is 5foot 9inches and 193lbs. His blood pressure was good too. She went over the lab work from the ER with me and she was saying his liver levels were alittle up. She said it could have been because he was sick OR she mentioned it might be his gallbladder. She said that he is alittle young for that, but he is over weight and a big kid and that makes it a risk too. So she re did his blood work.. to see where the liver levels were at now.. With his being sick, severe stomach pain and also when she was pressing on that area he was in alot ot pain. We will be doing an ultra sound also.

She said he sounded good, his lungs, but to continue the anti biotics. His ears looked good minus the wax.. At home he is feeling better. His cough is almost gone completely. As you can see from the pics he had a good time this weekend.

He was very helpful in cleaning today..

Things are getting back to normal..

0 comments: