Saturday, October 25, 2008

winner

I am excited. I have been working for 2 months. We have this award called the Wyatt ERP award. ERP stands for Employee Recognition Program. Each month employees can nominate each other to win this award. The bank officers read through the nominations and pick one as a winner. Your odds of winning depends on how many people actually nominate someone. So my first month I was like.. I am gunna take advantage of this program and nominate someone each month.. you never know. What is no one really tries. So I nominated a girl I work with. And guess what.. SHE WON. I dont know if there were no other nominations or she just won it..LOL.. but they showed up yesterday and gave her a framed award, $100 cash, AND at the christmas party all 12 winners from the year get entered into a drawing for a trip.. this year it is to New York. HOW EXCITING!!

0 comments: