Monday, October 20, 2008

Jrs gone, ER trips and funny sayings

OK before I forget, this was the funny saying of the day. Jenna calls me at work and if I am not at my normal spot (which I sit at cause it is next to a phone with my own number so when the kids call I am the one who answers it..) any who.. if I am in the back room doing supervisory training stuff I am not at my window so when someone else answers it, they transfer Jenna to the phone I am at.

So today, I am headed home and I have to drop some paperwork off at the main bank, and I call the kids to tell them I am on my way. First time I call Jenna and Mycah BOTH pick up a phone. I talk to Jenna.. so then I hang up and I decide to call back because I want to talk to mycah, but Jenna answers, so I tell her we will just hang up and I will call back and her not to answer it.. so she says to me "why dont I just transfer your call to him".. LMAO.. I had to tell her we dont have the transfering option.. she said "oh"..lol

ok next stop.. the ER. Kendra got sick when she first got to Georgia. Not sure what it really was.. allergies, bronchitis.. who knows.. but it lasted forever or so it seemed, she missed some school, she had an ER visit with breathing treatments and chest xrays, etc.. Next JR and I started to get it but LUCKILY it was not with us long Then Jenna had it. She missed one day of school and had a cough for quite awhile, but I kept her drugged up on Niquil at night and she was good to go. Now...

its mycah.. he has been sick for like 2 weeks. Massive cough.. he has been sent home from school afew times because of fever, non stop cough and on friday he was hyperventalating and could not breath. He was coughing so much he was throwing up this morning, so he stayed home. SO I took him to the ER tonight we were there afew hours. Seemed like forever, but really from check in to check out was about 3 hours.They gave him LOTS and LOTS of meds. I dont even know what they are all for. I plan to look them all up tomorrow.. I do know this:
1)antibiotics 2)Predneson (to relax his lungs) 3)ear drops (for his ear infection) 4)something for the cough wow I dont even remember what the other 2 things are.

and now.. Jr is gone. He went to Maryland for 2 1/2 weeks. UGH so tressful. Not even just him going and being away from us and me having to work full time, take care of 3 kids (sick, complaining, bored, etc) 3 dogs, but what makes it worse is.. He has to to pay for everything first, and get money back later from the Army. He has to pay for his hotel room and food .. so he went and got an advance. They gave him part of his money up front and he will get the rest when he comes back.. well that is all fine and dandy but it BARLEY covers the room.. leaves him nothing for food..

Speaking of his room. They let him pay at the end, so that will help, BUT they checked in last night and then today were informed that they HAVE to stay out at the training site during the week they CAN NOT stay at the hotel.. but they have to keep there rooms for all of there stuff.. so he is paying $100 a night, for a room he isnt sleeping in, with money he doesnt have!!

0 comments: