Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dental work

Well I have been having some problems with my teeth.. they are like crumbling/flaking/falling apart.. I dont know what to call it. They arent cavities.. well the one might have been, but the other ones are just wearing away some.. and one cracked. So I went to the dentist last month for a cleaning and xrays and they booked me for today.. so I went back to do fillings and stuff.. but I am on a limited budget, so I told them they could only do one today.. so we picked the one that looks the worst. (non of the stuff hurts me on a day to day basis).. so it was on the bottem, my canine tooth.. it was at the gum line, and it was like just a black hole basically a hole that was rotting away.. she gave me a shot of novicane and went out for awhile, she came back and I was still not numb, so she gave me another shot.. waited then came back.. I still didnt think I was 100% numb, but she went for it anyways.. OMG I was ok at first, but then as she was DIGGING the stuff out she would hit a nerve and the pain was terrible.. but I just wanted it over so we just kept going.. I dont know what hurt more when she would hit the nerve.. or when she would use that cold ass water to rinse.. it was extreamly sensitive with it exposed like that.. and then once it was cleaned out they used something gooey like a toothpaste maybe and flled the hole, then rinsed it out.. UMMM that stuff sitting there on my nerve.. was TERRIBLE.. then they did the white filling and I was done.. I am not in any pain from the tooth, and it is wierd because for quite awhile I have had that hole there and my tongue knows it is there. and now it isnt.. my mouth is VERY MUCH soar where she did the shot though, and I dont think I have ever had pain from that.

Work is going good. 2 nights I have done the complete closing stuff with the other supervisor working also, but she has been leaving everything up to me to do. UGH its stressful, but getting better. Last night I did everything by myself (with questions of coarse) I did more standing then I think I have ever done, and I was in boots with heels which I normally wear, but I normally sit ALOT more then I stand.

I came home and watched some TV with Kendra and my feet hurt, but it was ok.. then I got into bed and OMFG I got a charley horse in my foot.. OH it hurt, but I was ok.. I flexed my foot and it stopped.. whew.. so then I relaxed again and as soon as I did.. I got it again.. for 30 minutes this went on.. i could not just relax.. so I hobbled in pain down stairs to get some ice.. this helped for awhile, as I sat and read in bed.. but I moved and THERE IT WAS AGAIN and this time in both feet.. the pain was hell.. it was mainly in my second toe, radiating out.. and also up my leg. I felt neasuous and alittle panicy.. I started to worry about things like blood clots and stuff. I have NO CLUE if blood clots are anything like this or related to things like this, but I was in SEVERE PAIN and not bing rational..LOL>. this was now at about the 1 hour mark .. ONE WHOLE FREAKING HOUR of charley horses in my feet and legs.. I tried to stand to stretch, I tried to go down stairs to get my muscle relxers.. I could not move, I tried to breath like I was birthing a child, to breath through the pain and let the muscles work there coarse.. NO NO NO.. finally I called Kendra in tears (she had just went to bed..everyone else was knockedout) and I asked her to come to my room.. she freaked out and thought I was dying or something.. when she came in.. she saw me sitting.. (my legs were proped in the air like I was having a child).. she laughed hysterically at me when she found out what was wrong.. laughing at my feet with my big toe all cranked to the side while my other toes were normal looking..

She did go get my muscle relaxers and I took one and I then slept GREAT!!!! When I had to get up with the kids this morning I felt like I was floating on air..I went back to bed until my appointment time, which I over slept and had to just run out of the house and drive there, but I made it.. I dont know if I should have been driving though cause I could still feel my meds (and the directions say take 3 a day..HELLO I took one and I felt it for 16 hours!!!) anywho.. I fell sleep 2 times in the dentist chair.. came home and slept till 5 pm.. gotta love those meds!!!

Mycah is now sick, like Kendra Jenna and I were.. cough, head ache..temp.. school sent him home yesterday and he had to stay home today because he had a fever and you have to be out of school 24 hours.. he is feeling better but I am sure the cough will be around a good week or so.

Kendra started all of her ortho stuff this week. They took off all her front top braces and we got to see what she looks like without them..OMG what a difference.. she would not let me take a picture though ..she wants to wait until she is complely done with all her treatment a year or so from now.

Ok well I guess that is all.. Jr will be gone for 3 weeks end of this month beginning of Nov.. should be interesting to see how life goes without him around.. that has been awhile.

0 comments: