Well its been afew days since I took Mycah to the ER and we had all of that excitment. You know it just crossed my mind that Jenna was asleep by the time Mycah and I came home that night, and so she knows NOTHING about the ambulance coming to our house, and taking Mycah to the hospital.. Sometimes life is so busy and it just passes us by..
Anyways. So it was Monday that I took Mycah to the ER. He stayed home on Tuesday with the DRs note, and he went back to school Wednesday. He took all the meds he was still on, before he went to school. Well late morning, the school nurse called me at work, and said Mycah had a stomach ache, and I needed to come get him. UGH so I had to leave work and go pick up Mycah. I told him I am sorry that he doesnt feel good. His stomach is gunna hurt at home or at work, so as long as he isnt in SEVERE pain and throwing up, he needs to just stay at school.. he has missed so much, and I am missing work (I will be short 5 hours this paycheck due to picking him up from school and going home early to get sleep)...
OK so this morning, I got him up for school. He was feeling ok. He ate a small breakfast and I DID NOT give him his meds before school. I figured, if this is making him sick, then he can take it AFTER school and feel crappy once he is home. SO off to school he went (he later told me he had a small headache). well 930am rolls around.. and I get a call (I was home in bed, because I work night).. its the school nurse.. Mycah is sick, throwing up.. I needed to get him..
SO I go get him. He is upset. He was worried about coming home since I told him to try and stick it out.. which makes me feel bad cause if he is really sick I dont want to make him think he cant come home..
He said he was in 1st class, and his stomache was really hurting and he was crying, and his teacher was asking him if he needed to go pull himself together and he said no..LOL.. he just didnt even care if he was crying. She asked him if he needed to go to the nurse he said No because he cant go home.. (awwe makes me feel bad).. then he said all of the sudden he was gunna be sick, so he jumped up and ran out of class towards the bathroom. He said he threw up in his hands.. so he went to the nurse and I got him.
I am just not sure what is wrong. I have a DRs appointment tomorrow so I called and I got him an appointment also.. we will see I guess.
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

1 comments:
So is Mycah better now???
Post a Comment