So last night, Jenna was on the computer. It is upstairs in the hallway, directly outside my bedroom door. Jr and I were laying in bed. He was watching TV and I was feverishly reading my book, that I was determined to finish last night (and I am now bummed I am done, cause it is over and I dont have any more of it to read..LOL)
Anyways, I think I asked Jenna to go downstairs and get me something and she says something about there being Monsters down stairs.. and I was like JENNA, there are no such thing as monsters.. and she says "Geeze mom, Im playing around, can't a kid be a kid?".. LMAO it was so funny the way she said it so matter of factly. Then she went down stairs.
So alittle while later I decide to go down stairs for something and as I passed her I said, Jenna do you wanna come with me down stairs incase there are monsters so I wont be alone? So she comes with me ..
and wouldnt you know.. there was a monster.. it was in the form of a spider, but Jenna and I know the truth.. this was no ordinary spider, it was a monster, taking on another form..LOL If it were not for jenna, who walked past the fridge, which made it run out.. I would have been down there ALONE! actually this is the first spider we have seen since being in this house and it was quite large (dime size). I picked up the box of brillo pads on the floor to smash it and jenna jumped in and said WAIT and she picked up something so she could smash it for me, but I was already on the down swing and got it..lol
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment