Monday, September 15, 2008

Attack of the Body wash and razor

Ok, so I am guessing Jenna has a problem with things just attacking her..LOL.. First the razor attacked her eye, then last night the body wash atacked her lip.


Kendra and I drove to the store last night, Jenna was in the shower and Mycah was watching TV. Jr was at work. Actually Jr was on his way home from work. Well Mycah calls and tells me Jenna fell in the shower and busted her lip open and it was bleeding, but he calmed her down and got her back into the shower to finish rinsing her hair.


I called Jr and he was coming in the gate to base, so I knew he would be home before me. SO I warned him of what was going on, and to please hurry to check on her.


I came home and she was sitting on the couch with an ice pack. It was pretty swollen.


This morning I asked her how she slipped. She informed me she did not slip, but her body wash hit her in the lip.


As the day went on I wondered HOW does a bottle of body wash HIT YOU IN THE LIP.. we dont have anything hanging to hold shower stuff.. so it just sits on the side of the tub.. I am not quite sure. There is a small ledge,but I dont know how it would do taht damage, I am wondering if she was throwing it around..LOL.. anyways.. so here is a pic of the missing eye brow that i starting to grow back in.. and also the busted lip.

0 comments: