Saturday, September 13, 2008

TGIF

Thank goodness it is Friday. It has been a LONG week. I have been out of work since end of March. I was in training for 2 weeks, but it does not compare to actually working. I am TIRED. Life this week did fall into a routine..

Kendra was sleeping in our room all week, so the alarm was set for 6am, which I dont think she ever got up at, it was always "ok change it to 630" so we would go back to sleep for 30 minutes. At 630 we would both get up. I would get jenna up and dressed, go down stairs and make sure jennas back pack and helmet were ready, and her lunch was finished. I made kendra a lunch and breakfast if she wanted.. and I rushed back to bed.. the sooner I could get stuff done, the longer I could go back to sleep :)

I was usually back to bed by 7am or shortly there after. I used to not even go back to bed for like an hour, because I thought it was such a waste. One hour used to not do it for me.. but WOW I now sleep from about 7 or 715 until 815 830.. I shower the night before (or at 815).. luckily I am a QUICK getter ready girl.. because I walk out the door by 850.. Ijust get up, bruch teeth, deoderant on, quick swipe of the hair straitner, eye shadow and mascara.. clothes on and out the door, 10-15 minutes :) If I have everything ready the night before no prob :)

SO then I am at work this week from 9-6. LONG days.. and we take lunch so late. 2pm. But I snack all day..LOL.. I had some chips on the teller line.. and I had a yogurt at about 10 or 1030. I have been making salads and apples with string cheese for lunch.. I get back to work at 3 and then had 3 hours left.. next week I work some earlier days (845-545) and 2 evenings (2-10).

I come home, rest for afew, check on homework and how the kids days went.. try and make dinner by then it is like 7pm.. eveyrone is hungry and tired.. take showers. and everyone head to bed!!

I started feeling sick last night. You know the scratchy throat, drippy nose.. by the time I got off work today.. I was WIPED OUT.. my throat was killing me, I had a head ache, my body aches.. I came home and went STRAIT TO BED..

Kendra went home with a friend, Jenna was sitting home and Mycah was at the community center. Jr is working VERY LATE hours this week.. SO I laid in bed for awhile.

Mycah messaged me and asked me to meet him at the community center. He has ALWAYS wanted to do boy scouts.. all of his life.. he has asked and begged.. and we never enrolled him. Well guess what.. tonight at the communty center was the weekly boy scout meeting. So he went..LOL.. he called me over there to meet with the den mother.. who had LOTS of details for me. They are doing on a Dolphin boat tour tomorrow and all mycah needs is his paperwork filled out and a packed lunch.. if I take him to the ladies house by 930am, she will take him..

He is VERY excited. from what I read it is only $10 a year.. they meet every friday night at 5pm right out the back door.. and across the street. These boys are mycahs age and also into JROTC with mycah..

Mycah is also doing GREAT in JROTC. Each week they wear the uniform on Wednesday.. and they get judged and someone wins best dressed.. FINALLY this week mycah won. He was very happy. He also was small group leader this past week.. AND he also go promoted. He has had a great week.

Jenna.. still on semi restriction. I have kept a tight leash on her. She is behaving pretty well. Today I let her ride her bike ONLY right around the house.. she did get to go alittle farther when I walked over to meet Mycah at the community center. I have not seen those other kids at all lately..

I am off this weekend.. Kendra wants to go take pics tomorrow so depends on how I feel.. might be sending pics tomorrow!

0 comments: