I am so glad my daughter loves to have her picture taken, cause I sure love taking pictures.. and she is a great model for me. Most of the time she listens to what I tell her to do.. HAHA. Today I worked all freaking day long. Everyone got to sleep in (sorta) and I had to wake up early to go to work by 8am.. althought it was nice cause I got o sleep in alittle. I did not have to get up early to wake up jenna, make breakfasts and lunches as needed. I just had to get up and get myself ready and make sure Mycah was up.
Today Mycah went with his boy scout troop. They went to a cemetery somewhere around here. They used bleach and cleaners and stuff and cleaned up the head stones and I dont know what all else. They were there afew hours. He was excited when he came home. His friends mom also invited him over for dinner so he went there and had burgers.
Kendra was working on her room all day. We finally got it all painted.. and she is working on getting things hung up. She was BORED OUT OF HER MIND when I came home and begged me to go somewhere. We decided to go take some pics.. here is a slide show:
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment