Ok so I have been at my job a week. I have all of the basics down, and Friday I am working my first night, where I will learn all of the closing stuff. Yesterday I found out they will be speeding up my training, as another supervisor is leaving. My manager had her teach me some stuff today and another girl was showing me something else.
The girl that is leaving said she was kinda shocked that they were not having this other girl train, but she is having me train..
HELLO this job is not about being nice. If they are not having someone learn but I am learning, well that is tough on them and it is not there business. I have had 3 years banking BEFORE this bank, and this other girl does not have experience.
Friday night I learn how to do the closing stuff.. then next week I come in early to learn super visor opening stuff!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment