Well I have completed one full week at the bank here. I still like it :)
Today I was informed they are going to STEP UP my training and speed me along, as the head supervisors last day is this week and the next girl in line is also moving (to a different branch of this bank).. I my duties are going to be more but I should be getting more pay too :) Next week I will be coming in at 8am to learn morning stuff. Coming in at 8am means I get off at 5 pm so that will be nice to be home alittle early.
This bank is SOOO much slower then AFB where I worked in Missouri. They were slammed like 2 weeks out of a month.. around paydays and stuff.. here they are not busy at all.. maybe like 2 times a day you will get a mini rush of people.. like 2 people in line.. other then that it is a very slow trickle of people.
At this bank the tellers have ALOT less to do.. so I will like being moved up alittle higher becuase I like to stay busy!
Jenna has court in a week. UGH I am stressing over it.. Wish it was over with already. She has not had any contact with those kids at all since the inncident.. I feel bad but there is NO WAY I am letting up on this. She has been out playing with other kids, which is a nice change for her. There are afew other girls her age in the area.
Today when I came home, there was a knock on the door, and it was this little girl for jenna (whom I have never seen before).. Kendra said Jenna was not home and the little girl asked if he had snacks.. SNACK?? I asked kendra.. and Kendra said.. yes like food.. OMG what is up with these kids.. going to other peoples houses asking for snacks??
I remember when we lived in California at Ft Irwin and there was this terrible family across the street. They should have had there kids taken away.. anyways.. the one little boy kendras age.. like 5 or 6 years old.. would come around and ask us for a piece of bread, and then ask the next neighbor for another piece then the next neighbor for some butter.. and he would eat a butter sandwhich.. I remember one winter on Christmas eve I think, he was outside in the freezing cold with no shoes on.. I remember the MPs drove by and saw him and stopped to ask him questions like why he didnt have shoes on. They asked him about santa.. and if santa was coming that night. The boy replied, "no, my mom says we are too bad, santa wont come, and if she does it will just be coal".. so sad really.
OK I should be in bed.. its after 11pm!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment