SOOOOO.. most of you have heard alittle of what happened today.. Here is the rest of the story.
Afew blogs ago, I mentioned a little girl named Jenna Shelby.. and how she is getting in trouble with a neighbor girl Little Shit Johanna (not her given birth name).. and that Johanna has a brother who is 11 years old also..
Jenna has been on restriction and not able to play at all. So finally last night I talked to Jenna and Johanna together. I made sure Johanna knew what my rules were for jenna.. and the boundaries where Jenna could play.. and I told her if these rules were not followed that Jenna would not be able to play with her. Jenna got to play for about 30 minutes last night.
This morning, I got Jenna up and ready for school and she rode off on her bike with Johanna and her brother like they do every day.
So off to training I went at 9am.. at about 103o Jr messaged me but I did not see the message.. I did notice it at about 1130.. it said "your daughter has been picked up by the MPs".. I asked WHAT DAUGHTER!!!??? My first thought was Kendra, but in a flash I knew it wasnt Kendra.. that Jenna had to have done something.. or did something happen to her.. so then I got worried.. was she going to school and kidnapped.. attacked.. ???
So I got up and I went into the break room (not on a break mind you) and I called Jr.. he said "I cant talk right now" I said WAIT and I asked if he was at the MP station, he said Yes, I cant talk right now.. I said BULL SHIT what is going on.. and he said Call me later, I cant talk right now.. I was like FUCK NO tell me what the hell is going on.. by now I am shaking.. he said I cant talk right now so I am like FINE and I hang up.. and call my mom..LOL.. after venting to her, I check my voice mail.. also rationalizing that if something happened to her she would be at the hospital not at the MP station.. so his voice mail was from when he was driving to the MP station.. he had some details but not alot.. Jenna was arrested for breaking and entering, and damage to government property, and vandelism..
So It was 1130 and my break was supposed to be at 1230.. an hour.. so I go back to class teary eyed.. luckily the teacher let us go to lunch early.. at noon.. so I rushed home, where Jr had just arrived with Jenna..
The reason Jr could not talk to me when I called was because he was being questioned and they let him answer only because it was me.. but they told him he could not say anything else other then "I can not talk right now"..
ok so.. here is the story..
Jenna and her friends rode off to school. The boy leads the way, and instead of going the normal way they take another route.. which I think they have taken before, but Jenna does not know the way going this way (which is her excuse on WHY she didnt continue on to school or come home, she didnt know where she was)..
ok so FIRST they told the MPs this story.. (jenna tried to start by telling me this too but I called her on it and she told me "ok its not true") they said that a masked man, with blue eyes, and a bloody knife was chasing them.. so they ran into this house..
NO what really happened, was they were riding to school and the boy said they should skip school and Jenna didnt want to, but didnt know where to go.. so she went along with them. There is this house, that currently people did live IN the house, although there stuff was still in the house. They were forced to leave the house because it was a COMPLETE DUMP. Mold, trash, dirty diapers and dishes..etc.. well they played in the house, found a DVD player and tv and watched some movies, SPRAY PAINTED!!!, broke things..etc..
SO I guess some worker guy noticed the bikes hidden at the back of the house and went in to check and see.. they started running and he yelled stop, and I guess Jenna was the first one to stop.. he called the MPs and the Military Criminal Investigation Unit came and took them to the police station..
She doesnt get the full picture. She doesnt seem like she even cares. She isnt sorry, she isnt crying at all.. she is like..what ever.. when we told her life is gunna be hell and she will be forced to do alot of stuff around the house, she asked "what about dishes, can I do dishes?".. she is wanting to do work.. GRRR
From what Jr was told, since Jenna and Johanna are under 10 they dont do anything to them.. all of this is falling on the brother who is over 10 years old. He will have to go to juvinal court and do community service, and his dad will be the one paying for damages..
I think we are going to make jenna go do community service on saturday or two.. but we need to find something that she will not enjoy..
I knew jenna would be the one who gave us hell as she grew up but I thought she would be a teen by the time she started .. I just am afraid of the future!!!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment