Well yesterday was my first day working at my new job. I have been in training for 2 weeks over at the main office but yesterday I was at the bank I will be working at.
Myself and another girl started yesterday. She is under 21 and does not have bank experience. I myself, well I am just awsome.. :) They put her with a girl who is a supervisor and I was with another girl who was pretty new, but still knows her job..
Most of the stuff was pretty similar to where I was before.. afew things are different. WE both just sat and watched. Today I got my own money drawer and ran on my own. The other girl was with the supervisor again, but was working with her instead of just watching. There was no other teller with us today so I was pretty much on my own but asking some stuff here and there. I did great and my manager (who was there to help too) told me I did a great job :) I hope she is impressed and I am hoping to get the Supervisor position.. the current one leaves next week. I know I would not get it right away, but I know I am someone they would consider.
So, I only had 2 mistakes today out of everything. One I paid $88 instead of $86 so I was off $2.. and then I was over $54.90.. because a lady cashed a check and I forgot to give her her money..LOL.. I cashed her check then she started asking about her sons savings account and my manager and I were looking it up and answering her questions and then she took out $10.. so by the time we were done and I did her $10 withdrawl.. and gave her the $10 I forgot about the original Check. Well we called her and she had forgotten all about it too..lol, but she came in and got her money YEAH!
All is going well!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment